Re: [steiner] AC/DC, For Those About to Rock

  • LilOleMissy
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2005
      Alive and kicking, Mathew! Sergei the Elder was the current Sergei's
      grandfather, and "Firebird" et al ROCKS! I raised my kids on "Peter &
      the Wolf"-- then hooked them on French Horn...[cranking volume up to
      max....] Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....the Spheres resoundeth indeed...

      Sheila

      --Those who cannot hear the music think that the dancer is mad.
      On Mar 2, 2005, at 8:41 PM, Mathew Morrell wrote:

      You mean this guy Sergei Prokofieff is still alive? Is there any
      relation to the Russian composer who goes by the name Prokoviev
      (Sythian Suite, Firebird)?

      Mathew Morrell

      Those who can't hear the music think the musician is having a grand
      mall siezure, especially if the musican is Angus Young of AC/DC.