Re: [steiner] Re: Fwd: Two interesting books

  • LilOleMissy
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 2 5:30 PM
      Dear Mathew,

      Sergei Prokofieff is held in the highest esteem by most APs all over
      the world. I don't think it's a matter of his getting "his work
      published through normal Anthroposophical channels" at all. Leaders in
      the US, Brazil, Canada, England, Wales and Switzerland and others whom
      I also know very well, are on a first name basis with Sergei as well as
      having him as a guest in their homes when duties allow him sufficient
      time.

      By the way, I hope you continue with your own writing. It's good to see
      your very real "growth" in what is really a difficult medium!

      Cheers!

      Sheila

      --Those who cannot hear the music think that the dancer is mad.
      On Mar 2, 2005, at 10:57 AM, Mathew Morrell wrote:

      Why can't Sergej Prokofieff get his work publisized through normal
      Anthroposophical channels? Is there something about this guy that
      intimidates some Anthroposophists?
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 10 6:50 AM
        In a message dated 3/2/2005 2:20:07 PM Eastern Standard Time, tma4cbt@... writes:

        Why can't Sergej Prokofieff get his work publisized through normal
        Anthroposophical channels? Is there something about this guy that
        intimidates some Anthroposophists?

        ******* That notice wasn't about a book by Prokofieff, but rather a book attacking him, by what I think is a woman quite jealous of him.

        -Starman
        www.DrStarman.net