Re: [steiner] Fwd: Two interesting books

  • LilOleMissy
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 2, 2005
      T hank you, Robert Mason, for forwarding these words from Nelson
      Willby. I am very familiar with both these works and therefore, I shall
      not be forwarding any endorsements regarding either.

      Sincerely,

      Sheila Pickerill

      --Those who cannot hear the music think that the dancer is mad.

      http://lochmann-verlag.com/gordienkoEnglish_info.htm.
      > You find hear the
      > complete forword of the author.
      >
      > If you have any possibility to forward this
      > message to other possibly
      > interested readers, we would be very thankful. It
      > was a big risk to edit
      > these books also in English Language, in regard
      > of the difficulties to
      > make them known to interested and concerned
      > people. Therefor we aks you
      > for help and assistance.
      >
      > Thank you and best regards, Willy Lochmann

    • LilOleMissy
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 2, 2005
        Dear Mathew,

        Sergei Prokofieff is held in the highest esteem by most APs all over
        the world. I don't think it's a matter of his getting "his work
        published through normal Anthroposophical channels" at all. Leaders in
        the US, Brazil, Canada, England, Wales and Switzerland and others whom
        I also know very well, are on a first name basis with Sergei as well as
        having him as a guest in their homes when duties allow him sufficient
        time.

        By the way, I hope you continue with your own writing. It's good to see
        your very real "growth" in what is really a difficult medium!

        Cheers!

        Sheila

        --Those who cannot hear the music think that the dancer is mad.
        On Mar 2, 2005, at 10:57 AM, Mathew Morrell wrote:

        Why can't Sergej Prokofieff get his work publisized through normal
        Anthroposophical channels? Is there something about this guy that
        intimidates some Anthroposophists?
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 10, 2005
          In a message dated 3/2/2005 2:20:07 PM Eastern Standard Time, tma4cbt@... writes:

          Why can't Sergej Prokofieff get his work publisized through normal
          Anthroposophical channels? Is there something about this guy that
          intimidates some Anthroposophists?

          ******* That notice wasn't about a book by Prokofieff, but rather a book attacking him, by what I think is a woman quite jealous of him.

          -Starman
          www.DrStarman.net