Fwd: Two interesting books

  • Robert Mason
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 2, 2005

      http://lochmann-verlag.com/gordienkoEnglish_info.htm.
      > You find hear the
      > complete forword of the author.
      >
      > If you have any possibility to forward this
      > message to other possibly
      > interested readers, we would be very thankful. It
      > was a big risk to edit
      > these books also in English Language, in regard
      > of the difficulties to
      > make them known to interested and concerned
      > people. Therefor we aks you
      > for help and assistance.
      >
      > Thank you and best regards, Willy Lochmann

      __________________________________
      Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 2, 2005
        Why can't Sergej Prokofieff get his work publisized through normal
        Anthroposophical channels? Is there something about this guy that
        intimidates some Anthroposophists?
      • LilOleMissy
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 2, 2005
          T hank you, Robert Mason, for forwarding these words from Nelson
          Willby. I am very familiar with both these works and therefore, I shall
          not be forwarding any endorsements regarding either.

          Sincerely,

          Sheila Pickerill

          --Those who cannot hear the music think that the dancer is mad.

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 2, 2005
            Dear Mathew,

            Sergei Prokofieff is held in the highest esteem by most APs all over
            the world. I don't think it's a matter of his getting "his work
            published through normal Anthroposophical channels" at all. Leaders in
            the US, Brazil, Canada, England, Wales and Switzerland and others whom
            I also know very well, are on a first name basis with Sergei as well as
            having him as a guest in their homes when duties allow him sufficient
            time.

            By the way, I hope you continue with your own writing. It's good to see
            your very real "growth" in what is really a difficult medium!

            Cheers!

            Sheila

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 10, 2005
              In a message dated 3/2/2005 2:20:07 PM Eastern Standard Time, tma4cbt@... writes:

              Why can't Sergej Prokofieff get his work publisized through normal
              Anthroposophical channels? Is there something about this guy that
              intimidates some Anthroposophists?

              ******* That notice wasn't about a book by Prokofieff, but rather a book attacking him, by what I think is a woman quite jealous of him.

              -Starman
              www.DrStarman.net