Re: [steiner] The Stars this Christmas

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2004

        As for the Star of Bethlehem, Kepler (whose birthday we remember today
      and of whom Steiner spoke often and highly) worked out the truly rare
      conjunctions of Jupiter and Saturn, which are only near each other every 20
      years, and found a special one a few years before Jesus' birth --- a triple
      conjunction, also involving Mars---- which is a conjunction, yes, but a
      little different than a conjunction of Mercury, Venus and Mars. Kepler was
      the first to assert that that one signified to the Zoroastrians that their
      leader, the enlightened Zarathustra, was going to be born again ---and to
      the Jews, since it occurred in Pisces, which traditionally ruled the Jews
      ('Where is he who is born King of the Jews? We have seen His star in the
      East'). But we know what the 'star' was that led them to the very house
      where he was born---the radiant astral body of Zoroaster ("sacred star")
      coming back down to Incarnation at that place.

      Starman

      (Dr. Starman -- did you mean to say that Kepler spoke of Zarathustra?  If
      so, can you tell us where?)

      *******No, I meant that he identified the Star that those Persian "Wise Men" followed as the Jupiter-Saturn conjunction.

      Starman
      www.DrStarman.net