Re: [steiner] Digest Number 878

  • eyecueco@netscape.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 29, 2004
      "sarah" <sarahwh@...> wrote:

      If you have that quote from RS on the need for literal fundamentalism I'd
      like to see it. From everything I know about his pedagogy (and I implemented
      a lot of his peagogy into my curriculm) he believed in opening them up
      to a general reverence for life, keeping the magic alive, and developing an
      individual who will find his or her own path of faith.

      Maybe we have a symantic difference in our understanding of the term.

      pk

      Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

      Netscape. Just the Net You Need.