Re: History

  • Sena Fernando
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2000
      Thanks for your message,Lorraine.
      You give a very clear account of how Seiner's ideas can be applied in
      education, and it makes a lot of sense to me.
      However,I am afraid I can't agree with your statement that, "the
      philosphical camps (Buddhism and Anthroposophy) are mutually
      exclusive." It would seem that Steiner incorporated the Buddhist
      ideas of Reincarnation and Karma into his system, which is perfectly
      consistent with the concept of spiritual science. Like any good
      scientist he took account of what other scientists had discovered
      before him, and then made tremendous advances of his own. I regard
      both the Buddha and Steiner as great spiritual scientists.
      Regards,
      Sena