Re: [steiner] Digest Number 873

  • sarah
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2004
      >a day et. al. must be very strengthening for the will forces and the
      >etheric. I am sure that some Muslims experience the etheric Christ
      >without knowing it. Any religion is only as good as the people who
      >practice it, however I do feel that it is a retrograde religion,
      >holding people back in the group consciousness - therefore I guess it
      >is Ahrimanic.

      Sarah,
      Have a read of Rudolph Freiling's Christianity and Islam. In this book
      Freiling hypothesises that the 'Ali' figure of the Shia sect is actually a
      miguided attempt to reach the Christ figure. He also discusses in depth the
      mystical implications of Islam and Christianity, including the prayer and
      relationships to the 'Books', the monotheistic nature of Allah vs the
      God:Christ relationship. I'm sure you will love it, considering your
      background :-)
      Sarah