Re: [steiner] Re: "Swedenborg's Power of Vision"", by Rudolf Steiner

  • LilOleMissy
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 19, 2004
      Dear Sonia,

      How great to read Swedenborg! :) It says a lot about your discrimination
      of thought and contemplation to spot so much in Steiner's words, and it
      seems to me the impulses at work during the 4th Post Atlantean Epoch
      very often come to us during the 5th P.A. Epoch in a very different
      form, an evolving of consciousness, perhaps, so to say. I think it is in
      "From Jesus to Christ" where Steiner compares so minutely the Jesuit
      Path and a differing Path as well as how they effect the individuality
      and mankind et al in general. I wonder if Loyola might be mentioned
      somewhere in that work?! I don't believe I've thought to look for him
      there. It's interesting also how such a strong scientific impulse was at
      work within Swedenborg. The plot thickens - keep us posted? :)

      Cheers!!!!!

      Sheila