Help have a question

  • Cheeseandsalsa@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 13, 2004
      What is the name of the woman who wrote "Barabbas" and "The Life Everlasting"  I THINK those are the titles?  I am writing a paper and need her name.  I have read the second title it was absolutely tops.  Thanks in advance.  Chantel
    • LilOleMissy
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 13, 2004
        Chantel - I may be totally in error here. I wonder if you mean the
        Swedish writer Par Lagerkvist? I'm not at all sure about *The Life
        Everlasting*, but he did write a book entitled *Barabbas* and I think
        it's in connection with one of the Gospels.
        Sheila

        Cheeseandsalsa@... wrote:

        > What is the name of the woman who wrote "Barabbas" and "The Life
        > Everlasting" I THINK those are the titles? I am writing a paper and
        > need her name. I have read the second title it was absolutely tops.
        > Thanks in advance. Chantel

      • mike
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 14, 2004
          Hi Chantel