Re: [steiner] Rudolf Steiner and Emanual Swedenborg

  • LilOleMissy
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 11, 2004
      Not at all, Sonia - I'll be happy to do so. It seems to me there's some
      sort of book I've heard of which seems to be some sort of reference to
      Steiner's work via subject, but I've only heard of it. Thanks for the
      kind words - maybe there's hope for me afterall. :) Hopefully some kind
      soul will be able to come to our assistance regarding Loyola!

      Warmly,

      Sheila