The Poisoned Branch

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2004
      Good question. Why didn't I lump Born Again Christians with
      Muslims? Well, let me see. Maybe it's because, as much as people
      hate Born Agains, they're not lopping off people's heads. They're
      not committing genital mutilation against women. The ethical
      conduct of born again Christians can't be compared to the vile
      called the Islamic code of Sharia. At worst Bornagains are square.
      But they haven't waged a psychopathic war against unbelievers--and
      in fact, considering the shit they take from their own countryman,
      they're quite tolerant and loving. They value family life, Church,
      hard work and education. Healers can be found among them,
      everywhere.

      In every major armed conflict in the world Muslims are involved, not
      Christians. These conflicts include Chechnya, Algeria, Egypt,
      Indonesia, Pakistan/India, Kosovo, Israel, Nigeria, Sudan, and the
      Philippines. Add the terrorist attacks in Europe and America and you
      have every continent, except one, battling the "poisoned branch."
      Yet America is singled out as being "the cause" of social unrest in
      the entire Islamic community. What about the other 12 conflicts in
      the world, besides Afghanistan and Iraq?"

      The link to my essay:
      http://www.kcpost.net/MM_21CenturyReligion.htm