Corrections

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2004
      Two fellow astronomers of mine pointed out some errors I made in my
      last post:

      To be fair, the Millenium Falcon ("the fastest hunk of junk in the
      galaxy") doesn't go twice the speed of light. "She'll make point 5
      past light speed. She may not look like much but she's got it where
      it counts kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself."
      Based on what I found in the Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
      there aren't really any ships that are faster than the Millenium
      Falcon. That YT-1300 has a Class 0.5 hyderdrive (definitely not
      OEM).

      Actually Chewbacca may be quite intelligent. It is difficult fo rus
      to know since we can't speak Wookie. Sure he grunts and threatens
      physical violence. He is male after all -- its genetically coded
      into us males. Heck, add in some beer and a football game and
      Chewbacca is Sunday afternoon with your pals at a sportsbar or a
      buddy's basement TV room. And no cracks about him thinking with his
      stomach all the time either. I know the business end of a doughnut
      the same as the next guy.