Light Speed

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2004
      I'm sick and tired of pompous, arrogant scientist saying I can't
      travel the speed of light! Haven't they seen Star Wars? Luke
      Skywalker travels two, three times the speed of light, blatantly
      proving: yes indeed star travel is possible, and even more than
      possible, doable. Why are scientists so full of them selves? Don't
      they get it? Hell, even Chewbacca can do lightspeed and the guy's a
      complete idiot.