Re: The Religious Left

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2004
      Don't mean to get personal I was just wondering if it is a religious
      school?

      ----No, I'm currently attending a public, two-year college called
      Johnson County Community College. It's far from religious. My
      dream is to attend a religious school of some kind where I can
      experience some sort of brotherhood with my teachers and students.
      But, due to financial reasons, that doesn't seem possible at the
      moment; it appears as if I'll be transferring to Kansas University
      next year, home of the Jayhawks, which is only thirty minutes down
      the road. My major is undecided.

      Where are you sensing this hatred for Christ mainly?

      ----A lot of places. Wherever there is contempt for decency,
      righteousness and nobility there's a rejection of the Christ impulse
      on the social plane.

      Try to draw a little distinction between hating "Christ"
      and/or "Christians" though?

      ----I'll try.