Re: [steiner] Re: Open letter to my daughter

    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 2, 2004
      In a message dated 11/2/2004 1:48:28 PM Eastern Standard Time, parsival@... writes:

      >How is it that so few are able to SEE?
      >As for myself, I shall not be led like a sheep
      >Nor surrender my Freedom of Will
      >As demanded by OBL et al!!!

      I can't keep silent anymore. Indeed, so few can really see what
      has been happening inside the USA, which is a methodical and
      calculated implementation of a satanic police state.....

      *******I said a few words before about Steiner's emphasis on clear thinking as well as on respect for others. Obviously you haven't considered them in posting this wild-eyed rant to the list. No more of such nonsense, please. In a police state you couldn't post on the internet that your opinion that you were living in a police state. ;->
      Starman
      www.DrStarman.net