Re: [steiner] Genghis Khan

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 18, 2004
      eyecueco@... writes:
      >Hitler's "social and moral obligation" was the same as it now is for
      >the Islamo-fascists of today, the incineration of the Jews.

      Actually the Wahabbis want all of us in the West dead, jew and gentile.
      The goal is an Islamic world order put in place to serve their monothesitic
      god, and nothing is out of bounds to attain this goal.  The West has not
      been paying attention to what has been actually going on in the world....

      ********Absolutely. I recommend everyone read "Hatred's Kingdom" by Dore Gold, or any other good book about Saudi Arabia and Wahhabi Islam, to understand just what evil ideology has been being spread all over the world for the past 50 years by Saudi oil money.
      -starman
      www.DrStarman.net