Re: [steiner] Genghis Khan

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 18, 2004
      lilolemissy@... writes:

      Social-Artist is so correct that this medium via computers isn't conducive to a fully understandable or "human feeling" sharing of thoughts. Overall, however, I really think we've brought out valid points in sharing-disagreeing-interpretation-sarcasm [the latter probably mine...]

      ******I am happy to see the members of the group who get the e-mails in real time suddenly having a conversation.
         We "wake up" around Michaelmas from a summer "waking-dream", yes? ;-)

      All of us, I somehow feel, have benefitted from these exchanges, and perhaps our visions have widened with more clear understanding gained. The Group has been too silent for too long, but we all have much to share in a right way--we don't help anyone solely by sitting  meditating with hands folded, mouth shut and fingers not typing and exchanging.
      Blessings,
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 18, 2004
        eyecueco@... writes:
        >Hitler's "social and moral obligation" was the same as it now is for
        >the Islamo-fascists of today, the incineration of the Jews.

        Actually the Wahabbis want all of us in the West dead, jew and gentile.
        The goal is an Islamic world order put in place to serve their monothesitic
        god, and nothing is out of bounds to attain this goal.  The West has not
        been paying attention to what has been actually going on in the world....

        ********Absolutely. I recommend everyone read "Hatred's Kingdom" by Dore Gold, or any other good book about Saudi Arabia and Wahhabi Islam, to understand just what evil ideology has been being spread all over the world for the past 50 years by Saudi oil money.
        -starman
        www.DrStarman.net