Re: [steiner] Jovian and Terrestrial Planets

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 18, 2004
      tma4cbt@... writes:

      Did Steiner make a distinction between Jovian and Terrestrial
      planets, Terrestrial planets being the four "inner" planets which are
      mainly composed of minerals, and Jovian planets that are gaseous in
      nature, almost phantasmal in appearance like Jupiter, Uranus,
      Neptune.  Pluto may or may not be a Jovian planet.  Astronomers have
      their doubts wheather Pluto is a planet at all.
      Mathew
      www.kcpost.net

      ******** I don't recall his mentioning this distinction made by astronomers directly, although he went further than they do in declaring that Jupiter is composed only of warmth and "Air", and Saturn only composed of warmth. This comes out of experiencing how the planets came into existence from the one cosmic body that we see emerge in the Akasha Chronicle from "Mother Night" at the start of this Earth period. This cosmic body extended to the present orbit of Saturn, then contracted and left behind the ether and warmth that became the planet Saturn. The cosmic body had densified to ether, warmth and "Air" (gaseous substance) by the time it contracted to Jupiter's orbit, and so it then left behind what became the present Jupiter, composed of these two elements. Then came the War in Heaven.

         The fixed idea astronomers have that matter out there is the same as matter on earth has been disproven by obseervations such as the "braided" rings of Saturn observed via the Voyager fly-by 20 years ago, but so fixed is this belief that the evidence was ignored. It is an illusion that Saturn is made of matter. Even by our measurements, Saturn is so diffuse and almost non-existent that our estimate of its density means it would float in earthly water.

         Matter behaves like earthly matter only as we come close to the earth's sphere: that is why the planets Mercury, Venus and Mars are similar in having solid substance, while once we go away from this zone close to the earth the planets do not.
      -starman
      www.DrStarman.net