ETC.

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 16, 2004
      ** I thought Starman was supposed to answer our questions. Why do
      we have to do all the thinking? Isn't that his job: to think for us
      so we don't have to? Where is he, by the way? Whenever he's not
      around, Br. Ron is. Whenever Br Ron vanishes, Starman appears. The
      two of them are like Superman and Clark Kent.

      ** I highly suggest reading Steiner's "The Apocalypse of St.
      John". But, if you can find a copy, I have an even higher level of
      recommendation for Steiner's The Book of Revelation: and the Work
      of the Priest. These two books give Steiner's prophesies, i.e., the
      Incarnation of Ahriman, 1998, the War of All Against All,
      Armageddon, the AntiChrist, 666, the 6th epoch, the Second Coming,
      etc.

      ** I think a major point of disagreement among people who study
      Steiner's teachings is where we date our current epoch. Are we
      living in the 4th, 5th, or 6th epoch? Many Anthro's behave as
      though we're living in the 6th epoch, an era of universal
      brotherhood, where war is completely un-necessary to subdue evil, an
      era referred to in the Book of Revelation as the Church of
      Philadelphia. Others of us prefer to live in reality.

      ** Social Artist does not believe we're in the Sixth Epoch, okay.
      He knows where we're at on the evolutionary scale.
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 18, 2004
        tma4cbt@... writes:

        ** I thought Starman was supposed to answer our questions.  Why do
        we have to do all the thinking?  Isn't that his job: to think for us
        so we don't have to?  Where is he, by the way?  Whenever he's not
        around, Br. Ron is. Whenever Br Ron vanishes, Starman appears. The
        two of them are like Superman and Clark Kent.

        *******Well, I've been busy, but I trust I made up for it today. Now all you mind-numbed robots know what to think, u can just repeat my words over and over. ;-)

              But Brother Ron, while we agree on many things, is out in the wilds of the Western
        US and I'm here in Virginia Beach. Can't confess to a coincidence of identity. Similarity of spiritual knowledge and insight is one of the things that marks your progress on the Path: it just happens. Or as the Cayce Readings put it, people are "of one mind" to do god, they are of many minds to do evil.

        *******I'd like to hear your comments on the summary of the 2 lectures posted here from the lectures to the priests.

        ** I think a major point of disagreement among people who study
        Steiner's teachings is where we date our current epoch.  Are we
        living in the 4th, 5th, or 6th  epoch?  Many Anthro's behave as
        though we're living in the 6th epoch, an era of universal
        brotherhood, where war is completely un-necessary to subdue evil, an
        era referred to in the Book of Revelation as the Church of
        Philadelphia.  Others of us prefer to live in reality.

        *******I think all mankind isn't in just one. Some cultures are in the 5th Epoch, others are still largely in the 4th (the Roman), and a very few are developing towards the 6th (Steiner said specifically it would be very evident in Eastern Europe).
        -Dr. Starman
        www.DrStarman.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 24, 2004
          **It's cold in KC, but the air dry and thin--good for running. Its
          beautiful running at night through residential neighborhoods with
          all the houses lit up in their Christmas glory, 1000s of blinking
          lights. It's good to be alive.

          **Saw a movie called "The Specials." It's a good comedy by today's
          standards, not great. The main character, The Great Strobe, reminds
          me of Dr. Starman (in the comedic sense, of course). I mildly
          recommend it.

          **The problem with Islam (if you're a non-believer, an "infidel") is
          that jihad is considered one of the pillars of faith: a duty,
          according to Islamic theologians. Not "love thy enemy," not "turn
          the other cheek," but kill thy enemy, enslave thy enemy, is
          supported by shari'a (Islamic Law) and jihad. It also doesn't help
          that Mohamed was himself both a warrior (a jihadist) and "the"
          Prophet of Allah at the same time, thereby giving Islam a strong,
          militant character that has pervaded Islam from the time of its
          inception almost 2,000 years ago. Peace is a logical contradiction
          in Islam. So long as there are non-believers there will always be
          war, slavery and mass extermination.