RE: [steiner] Genghis Khan

  • eyecueco@netscape.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 16, 2004
      "Mathew Morrell" <tma4cbt@...> wrote:

      >Let's check Webster's dictionary to see how they define a
      >sociopath.
      >
      >Sociopath:  PSYCHOPATH.
      >
      >Sociopathic:  of, relating to, or characterized by asocial or
      >antisocial behavior or a psychopathic personality.
      >
      >Psychopathic Personality:  an emotionally and behaviorally
      >disordered state characterized by clear perception of reality except
      >for the individual's social and moral obligations and often by
      >pursuit of immediate personal gratification in criminal
      >acts. . . . . .

      Hi Mathew,

      Thanks for the definition, but my point was that this term is used in
      very broad and diverse terms in the field out of which it arose. There
      is no current consensus on what this term means specifically other
      than this individual is not oriented toward the Golden Rule, and do
      not seem to be able to feel outside the box of their narcissistism.

      >Hitler's "social and moral obligation" was the same as it now is for
      >the Islamo-fascists of today, the incineration of the Jews.

      Actually the Wahabbis want all of us in the West dead, jew and gentile.
      The goal is an Islamic world order put in place to serve their monothesitic
      god, and nothing is out of bounds to attain this goal. The West has not
      been paying attention to what has been actually going on in the world,
      other than the Opus Dei Curia (almost as bad as the Whabbis).

      As for Hitler, I don't think his anti-Semitic position can be understood
      without putting this into a perspective of the 19th Century Austrio-
      Hungarian Empire. The issues are very complex. Anyway, when I
      said that I don't consider Hitler to have been a sociopath that is because
      of demonstrated behaviors such as his capacity for empathy when he
      went around on a number of occasions collecting money for others in
      danger of being turned out of the flop house where he resided in his
      early 20s. At the same time, however, he was known to fly, without cause,
      into lecturing rages in the common room before curfew. I think that with
      Hitler the psychological issues are very complex, and Freudian.

      >Otherwise he displayed a "clear perception" of reality, at least
      >clear enough to be commander and chief of the German military.

      Well, the historic record would dispute this. He drove his military nuts
      with his irrational military decisions. He might have been commander
      and chief, but, he made irrational decisions based on astrology and
      other occult beliefs, not the advise of his staff. I'm afraid don't see
      Hitler as displaying much of a clear perception of reality anytime
      in his life.

      >I'm going to go out on a limb and say, Yes, Genghis Khan also fits
      >the above profile, even though we don't have accurate records of
      >Genghis Khan's psychological state of mind.  When you talk about the
      >meaningless, wholesale slaughter that Genghis Khan inflicted toward
      >the end of his campaign, destroying Russia and parts of Europe, you
      >would have to conclude that this man was driven by powerful inner
      >demons.

      Temujin was equally as ruthless from the earliest of his campaigns as
      he was when he was approaching the Danube . Yes, this man was,
      no doubt, drive by demons from the time of the trauma he experienced
      at age 13, but it is also known that this man was also helped along the
      way by a very dark, very scary, priest-conjurer, the mongol Shaman
      Tebtengri. I'd tend to see this as a parallel to Hitler (deals with the devil)
      rather than their psychology.

      There was a futility and strangeness to his expansion that
      >differentiates it from healthy culture, and, at the same time, draws
      >comparison to the Nazi's in the 20s and 30s.  To use a Spenglarian
      >term, Khan did not seek to bring a "civilizing force" to any of his
      >conquered territory, as the great army's of Rome and Greece did when
      >they conquered new lands (or as America is doing now in Afghanistan
      >and Iraq).  Khan's later conquering was completely senseless,
      >without meaning, bloodthirsty, race-driven, egocentric, to the point
      >where his kingdom became almost absurdly violent and unmanageable.
      >Russia was among the first to break their chains of slavery, and
      >soon others followed, pushing the Mongols clear back into Asia:
      >proving you can conquer from the horse's back but you can't rule
      >from one.

      Here GK differs entirely from Hitler. "Culture" figured large in Hitler's
      deluded plans for a thousand year reign of pure blooded Aryans.

      >If someone else has a different take on Genghis Khan I would like to
      >hear it.  This subject fascinates me.

      Well, it terrifies me. Can't help but think of how the same demons
      that rode with the horde are active in the likes of the Za Tawhed Wa
      Jihad Zarqawi group beheading their kidnapped victims with dull
      knifes in Iraq.

      Cheers,
      Paulina
      P.S.
      Just went to the site to post this and read your latest post.
      i agree, I think GK was initiated, and by very dark rites.

      Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

      Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 18, 2004
        lilolemissy@... writes:

        Social-Artist is so correct that this medium via computers isn't conducive to a fully understandable or "human feeling" sharing of thoughts. Overall, however, I really think we've brought out valid points in sharing-disagreeing-interpretation-sarcasm [the latter probably mine...]

        ******I am happy to see the members of the group who get the e-mails in real time suddenly having a conversation.
           We "wake up" around Michaelmas from a summer "waking-dream", yes? ;-)

        All of us, I somehow feel, have benefitted from these exchanges, and perhaps our visions have widened with more clear understanding gained. The Group has been too silent for too long, but we all have much to share in a right way--we don't help anyone solely by sitting  meditating with hands folded, mouth shut and fingers not typing and exchanging.
        Blessings,
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 18, 2004
          eyecueco@... writes:
          >Hitler's "social and moral obligation" was the same as it now is for
          >the Islamo-fascists of today, the incineration of the Jews.

          Actually the Wahabbis want all of us in the West dead, jew and gentile.
          The goal is an Islamic world order put in place to serve their monothesitic
          god, and nothing is out of bounds to attain this goal.  The West has not
          been paying attention to what has been actually going on in the world....

          ********Absolutely. I recommend everyone read "Hatred's Kingdom" by Dore Gold, or any other good book about Saudi Arabia and Wahhabi Islam, to understand just what evil ideology has been being spread all over the world for the past 50 years by Saudi oil money.
          -starman
          www.DrStarman.net