The Great King of Terror

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2004
      I wouldn't be surprised if Ghengis was an Initiate. He was a great
      man in the sense that he seemed to be a god among men, meaning he had
      twice the determination, twice the intellect, twice the vitality of
      even a spectacular man. Whoever he is, Nostradomous seems to have
      prophesied Ghengis Khan's return in one of his more famous
      quattrains. This is just one interpretation of the quattrain:

      In the Year 1999 and the seven months
      The Great King of Terror will come from the sky
      He will bring back Ghengis Khan
      Before and after War rules happily

      (Century 10 Quatrain 72).