Re: [steiner] opinions

  • LilOleMissy@SBCglobal.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 30, 2004
      Thanks, Chantel - that should do it, and I really appreciate your kind reply. It's great to know such a collection is available "all in one", rather than these cluttered notes with jotted down reminders to myself! :)

      Sheila

      Cheeseandsalsa@... wrote:
      Sheila, you know, I am not sure what lecture.  A good guess would be the karma and reincarnation.  I got this out of "Start Now" a book of soul and spiritual exercises by R.S. edited and introduced by Christopher Bamford.  It is the BEST book by the way in case you don't have it.  I just started it and can't put it down.  Much luck on your endeavors, Chantel