Re: Insect Noise

  • radistasi
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 15, 2004
      Matthew,

      Try this personal experiment. Sit outside just prior to sunset and be
      as attentive as possible to the sounds of the insects prior to the
      exact time of sunset. You will notice that at the exact time of
      sunset the whole area stikes up like a symphony due to the sounds of
      insects at this exact moment. Does it affect one's consciousness? It
      certainly connects one to the connection between the life of insects
      and the course of the sun.

      rick distasi