Re: [steiner] Welcome to Richard

  • Richard Thompson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2000
      Dear Friends,
      Thanks for the welcome. I have "Beginners' mind" in things Steiner. I
      remember reading Franz Carlgren 20 years ago and being inspired. I'll be
      back in 8 days. Off to Vichy.
      Richard
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 17, 2000
        Thanks,Richard.
        Hope you had a good time in Vichy. I am also a beginner in Steiner
        as I only started reading him about five months ago. I look forward
        to hearing from you.
        Sena