Re: [steiner] Hello

  • LilOleMissy@SBCglobal.net
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 21, 2004
      Hello, KevinDockery,

      I took the opportunity to visit your web site, and found it extremely
      interesting. As a beginning introduction into the steiner group, I
      wonder if you've been able to look into the work and some of the 6,000
      lectures given by Rudolf Steiner? You might find much to recommend
      itself to you and your group by undertaking the effort. Rudolf Steiner's
      work is known as Anthroposophy, loosely translated as "knowledge of man
      and his spirit," or "knowledge of the spiritual in man and mankind", a
      knowledge far transcending that of the mind. As one trained in hard core
      science, I feel myself extremely fortunate to have studied Steiner's
      works for more than 40 years.

      Welcome on board,

      Sheila

      KevinDockery wrote:

      > Hello,
      > I am Kevin Dockery the Director of the Foundation for the Advancment
      > of Human Knowledge. I am new to this group, and I would like to
      > introduce myself. I am very knowledgeable when it comes to training
      > the mind and the development of our latent human capacities. I wish
      > to become friends with the members of this group so that I may serve
      > when it is time for me to serve, and learn when it is time for me to
      > learn. I do not profess to know it all. Neither am I professing to
      > be a master. I, however, am professing that when it comes to tapping
      > into the hidden capacties of your heart I get to be one of the best.
      > I am open to anyone who has something to offer.
      >
      > Sincerly,
      > Kevin Dockery (The Director of the Foundation for the Advancement of
      > Human Knolwedge. www.fahk.org.

    • Doctorstarman
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 1, 2004

        Note: Use password to open archive.