Hello

  • KevinDockery
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 21 2:59 PM
      Hello,
      I am Kevin Dockery the Director of the Foundation for the Advancment
      of Human Knowledge. I am new to this group, and I would like to
      introduce myself. I am very knowledgeable when it comes to training
      the mind and the development of our latent human capacities. I wish
      to become friends with the members of this group so that I may serve
      when it is time for me to serve, and learn when it is time for me to
      learn. I do not profess to know it all. Neither am I professing to
      be a master. I, however, am professing that when it comes to tapping
      into the hidden capacties of your heart I get to be one of the best.
      I am open to anyone who has something to offer.

      Sincerly,
      Kevin Dockery (The Director of the Foundation for the Advancement of
      Human Knolwedge. www.fahk.org.
    • KevinDockery
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 21 2:59 PM

      • LilOleMissy@SBCglobal.net
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 21 5:07 PM
          Hello, KevinDockery,

          I took the opportunity to visit your web site, and found it extremely
          interesting. As a beginning introduction into the steiner group, I
          wonder if you've been able to look into the work and some of the 6,000
          lectures given by Rudolf Steiner? You might find much to recommend
          itself to you and your group by undertaking the effort. Rudolf Steiner's
          work is known as Anthroposophy, loosely translated as "knowledge of man
          and his spirit," or "knowledge of the spiritual in man and mankind", a
          knowledge far transcending that of the mind. As one trained in hard core
          science, I feel myself extremely fortunate to have studied Steiner's
          works for more than 40 years.

          Welcome on board,

          Sheila

          KevinDockery wrote:

          > Hello,
          > I am Kevin Dockery the Director of the Foundation for the Advancment
          > of Human Knowledge. I am new to this group, and I would like to
          > introduce myself. I am very knowledgeable when it comes to training
          > the mind and the development of our latent human capacities. I wish
          > to become friends with the members of this group so that I may serve
          > when it is time for me to serve, and learn when it is time for me to
          > learn. I do not profess to know it all. Neither am I professing to
          > be a master. I, however, am professing that when it comes to tapping
          > into the hidden capacties of your heart I get to be one of the best.
          > I am open to anyone who has something to offer.
          >
          > Sincerly,
          > Kevin Dockery (The Director of the Foundation for the Advancement of
          > Human Knolwedge. www.fahk.org.

        • Doctorstarman
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 1, 2004

            Note: Use password to open archive.