Occult Machines

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2004
      I don't know anything about these machines that are beings discussed
      in this forum over the last week, however, about 12 or 13 years ago I
      was asked by a client to remove one from her property.

      Minutes after I arrived I encountered a problem. "The thing" was
      bigger than I had anticipated, too large for my mid-size pick up
      truck, or about roughly the dimensions of an oversized casket; but
      very heavy. Before I arrived "the thing" had sat on the client's
      back deck for years and had been weathered by rain and wind, and was
      coated in that green fungus that covers everything in the Northwest.
      (By the way, this lady was involved in the Ramtha movement.) Since I
      could not move "the thing" in once piece that meant that I was forced
      to disassemble "the thing" piece by piece. In this way I gained an
      exclusive, inside look into the inner workings of a real life "occult
      machine" that was designed to heal cancer, dissolve tumors, lengthen
      life spans, etc.

      The poor lady who bought this contraption spent thousands of dollars
      on it; and really all it was was a metal tube surrounded by cotton
      and chicken wire. You were supposed to lie lengthwise inside the
      tube while low voltage electricity was pumped into the cotton through
      the chicken wire. The electricity itself was generated by a
      nickelcadium battery. The Ramtha lady (bless her heart) asked me if
      I wanted to have "the thing" at no cost; by now she wanted it off her
      property, which was about 15 acres in size, wooded, and picturesque
      with exception for "the thing" that sat on her deck.

      "No thanks, mam," I said in reply to her offer. I took "the thing"
      apart and drug the metal tube into the bed of my dilapidated
      dumptruck, which I used to own when I lived in Washington State.
      While living in Washington I met a lot of strange individuals, and
      the strangest of all were these people who fancied themselves cutting
      edge scientists yet had no background in science. In my opinion they
      were New Age charlatans who virtually robbed innocent rich folks by
      selling them worthless "occult machines" like the one I hauled off to
      the dump that day. What a way to make a living.