Re: [steiner] Strader Machine

  • s
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 17, 2004
      Hi sorry for the delay in responding =)

      Duncan Laurie is a great place to start !!!!

      And I must say i have a Beautiful interview in video with Duncan at his
      lab/studio discussing history of radionics etc.

      so anyone with a high speed connection let me know......those with slow
      connections best bet is an e-mail and i can send you a copy.

      i'll see if i can get motivated to make a pdf of the same interview but
      in text and pics.

      *
      * *
    • Social Artist
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 18, 2004
        I have a high speed connection and would be most
        interested in viewing the video you reference.

        Thank you-

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail