Re: [steiner] Strader Machine

  • Hithcalen
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 17, 2004

      It seems that there is 2 way to explore the etheric world with occult tecnology :

      The first one is the vibration /ondulatory theory or may have relation with outside etheric forces, The second is more an occult way and seems to deal with inside human etheric forces.

      I'am not realy involved in practical occult tecnology Dr Starmann, but if you could give me some more information about this subject I will be very pleased because I'am trying to plan an Occult tecnology research group, based on the Strader Machine first.

      Indeed if you know other tecnology devices as the Cayce Machine  and give me some more information about it...

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • s
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 17, 2004
        Hi sorry for the delay in responding =)

        Duncan Laurie is a great place to start !!!!

        And I must say i have a Beautiful interview in video with Duncan at his
        lab/studio discussing history of radionics etc.

        so anyone with a high speed connection let me know......those with slow
        connections best bet is an e-mail and i can send you a copy.

        i'll see if i can get motivated to make a pdf of the same interview but
        in text and pics.

        *
        * *
      • Social Artist
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 18, 2004
          I have a high speed connection and would be most
          interested in viewing the video you reference.

          Thank you-

          http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail