Re: [steiner] Strader Machine

  • s
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 16, 2004
      On Aug 15, 2004, at 9:25 PM, DoctorStarman@... wrote:

      > These people lived and worked 100 years ago--- so do you know of any
      > devices actually built and working, like radionics devices, or the
      > energy medicine devices designed by the Cayce Readings, or Wilhelm
      > Reich's orgone devices? Who is using them? Has anyone here had
      > experience with them?
      >
      > -starman

      Do you have a high speed connection? i can send you video.
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 16, 2004

        sirius777@... writes:
        Do you have a high speed connection? i can send you video.

        *******Yes I do, but how about just an answer instead?

           If it's a case of the devices designed by Cayce's source, I can tell you where they can be bought, and in the catalog, how they're to be used is clearly described and the different parts and principles of their functioning are clearly laid out. Instead of a long conceptual dissertation explaining how something is SUPPOSED to work, heavy on theory and short on practice (like this fellow Drunvalo and others like him give out, when they have no actual working machines to show), I'd just like to know what machines people here have first-hand experience with ---- have either operated themselves or seen in daily operation. I have had direct experience with the Cayce devices, with sensitive crystallization, and a few other devices. Student of Steiner and Wilhelm Reich Trevor James Constable has his latest invention here:

        http://www.ethericrainengineering.info/

           I'm looking for practical experience other people have had with new technology..
        -starman
        www.DrStarman.net
      • Hithcalen
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 17, 2004

          It seems that there is 2 way to explore the etheric world with occult tecnology :

          The first one is the vibration /ondulatory theory or may have relation with outside etheric forces, The second is more an occult way and seems to deal with inside human etheric forces.

          I'am not realy involved in practical occult tecnology Dr Starmann, but if you could give me some more information about this subject I will be very pleased because I'am trying to plan an Occult tecnology research group, based on the Strader Machine first.

          Indeed if you know other tecnology devices as the Cayce Machine  and give me some more information about it...

          Do you Yahoo!?
        • s
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 17, 2004
            Hi sorry for the delay in responding =)

            Duncan Laurie is a great place to start !!!!

            And I must say i have a Beautiful interview in video with Duncan at his
            lab/studio discussing history of radionics etc.

            so anyone with a high speed connection let me know......those with slow
            connections best bet is an e-mail and i can send you a copy.

            i'll see if i can get motivated to make a pdf of the same interview but
            in text and pics.

            *
            * *
          • Social Artist
            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 18, 2004
              I have a high speed connection and would be most
              interested in viewing the video you reference.

              Thank you-

              http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail