'What the #$*! Do We Know!?

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 14, 2004
      Funny social_artist should mention that movie. We must be on the
      same wave length. I just wrote a letter to the editor of a newspaper
      in Utah over a movie review of 'What the #$*! Do We Know!?'.

      My problem with the movie was not the ideas on quantum mechanics that
      were expressed during the film, but rather with the over all purpose
      of the film. Appearing in the film is the cult leader and fraud JZ
      Knight who helped financed 'What the #$*! Do We Know!?' and is shown
      during the film chanelling "Ramtha the Enlightened One." Below is my
      letter to the editor.

      Noticeably absent from Busack's movie review of 'What the #$*! Do We
      Know!?', is the fact that J.Z. Knight is the leader of a mind control
      group in Yelm Washington, and that her new movie is nothing more than
      a propaganda film to attract more followers.

      How von Busack missed that element of the movie is impossible to
      comprehend. All he need do to research J.Z. Knight's past was connect
      to the Internet and he would have discovered a plethora of articles
      and reports showing how much of a charlatan and a phoney J.Z. Knight
      is. Worse then her false Dooms Day predictions, however, are the
      innumerable families and marriages that have been shattered by this
      woman; or the lost childhoods of boys and girls drug into this insane
      movement by their parents. JZ's RSE (Ramtha's School of
      Enlightenment) is an environmental dooms day cult that
      has "prophesied" apocalyptic earthquakes, continent swallowing
      floods, genocidal diseases--all of which were supposed to occur in
      1988. When the apocalypse didn't occur, the date was moved back two
      more years, and the followers told to build underground bunkers
      stocked with two year supply of food, water and ammunition. J.Z.
      Knight, alias Ramtha the Enlightened One, is famous for her
      disastrous financial advice that she gives her followers, leaving
      many of them penniless and destitute. She is a pathological liar who
      claims she channels a 35,000 old entity who lived in ancient Atlantis
      and has come back to Earth to start a ancient school of initiation.

      Mathew Morrell
      www.kcpost.net
    • Social Artist
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 16, 2004
        Thank you, Mathew, for your reply and the information
        on JZ Knight. These are interesting times.

        http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo