Strader Machine

  • Hithcalen
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 12, 2004
      Hello,

      I'am looking for information about the STADER MACHINE or occult scientific courses from RS (diverses than the scientific courses he already gave  : light, warmth, etc.). Is someone  invoved in occult technologies in an anthroposophic way in this list ?

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • Social Artist
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 13, 2004
        The popularity of the movie, "What the Bleep Do We
        Know?", has been spreading over the past month or two.
        It seems many people are going to see it two or more
        times. I'm just wondering what impressions other
        folks on the list might have about this movie.

        There's a website for it at www.whatthebleep.com.

        -George

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
      • c c
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 15, 2004
          there appear to be several things referred to concerning the strader and his machine.
          • Strader being a character from steiners fourth mystery play who is enguaged in inventing an occult machine in the play
          • Straders archetype and character that Dr Steiner used as a basis in his plays as real life persons
          • the Strader machine and the Keely engine as occult machines as goals of physics
          according to some interpretations of parts of the readlily available warmth course (eg as interpereted by lehrs in man or matter )-steiner gives indication/suggestion for an area of physics research .
          if this is valid then
          • this would appear to be a a way to produce the twelve fold colour circle rather than the sevenfold rainbow
          • its achievement would be through the use of magnetism
          • its success in production would release healing forces(life forces)
          • this would provide an objectification of the peach blossom colour .

          web pages with diagrams of a "strader machine " as per the mystery plays can be found near the following location-
          man or matter used to be (and may still be) out there on the web -somewhere
          the astronomy course is also out on the web

          as to the historical Strader rudolf steiner says -

          In this Heinrich von Ofterdingen I found the individuality that underlay the archetype of Strader

          but he also says elsewhere -
          Perhaps some of you can recall the figure of Strader in my Mystery Plays.
          This character is drawn from life.
          Strader is a poetic, non-realistic portrait of a personality
          who lived in the last third of the nineteenth century and on into the twentieth century.
          In real life he was a man who interested me deeply.
          He began life as a Capuchin novice,
          abandoned his vocation in favour of philosophy
          and stayed for a time in the monastery at Dornach.
          I recast him as Strader in the Mystery Plays.
          It was not a faithful portrait, but bore a certain likeness to him.
          In the fourth Mystery Play, you will remember, Strader dies.
          I had to let him die as I had exhausted all possibilities of developing his character further.
          Had I attempted to do so I could not have put pen to paper.

          Then a strange thing happened.
          A few anthroposophists tumbled to the state of affairs.
          They discovered—the ingenuity of man knows no bounds-
          that Strader was to some extent a portrait of the historical person.
          In the course of their investigations they discovered his unpublished manu­scripts
          and all sorts of interesting documents which he had left behind.
          They brought them to me expecting that I would be overjoyed at the discovery.
          I had not the slightest interest in them.
          What did interest me, on the other hand,
          was what he was doing after his death.
          This was far more real.

          where does your interest lie?
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 15, 2004
            In a message dated 8/15/2004 2:36:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time, chris@... writes:

            there appear to be several things referred to concerning the strader and his machine.

            Strader being a character from steiners fourth mystery play who is enguaged in inventing an occult machine in the play
            Straders archetype and character that Dr Steiner used as a basis in his plays as real life persons
            the Strader machine and the Keely engine as occult machines as goals of physics

            *******I've heard some mentions of Keely through the years in connection with Strader. I'm very interested in mechanical occultism, but all I seem to hear about Keely are mounds of verbiage. These people lived and worked 100 years ago--- so do you know of any devices actually built and working, like radionics devices, or the energy medicine devices designed by the Cayce Readings, or Wilhelm Reich's orgone devices? Who is using them? Has anyone here had experience with them?

            -starman

            http://userpage.fu-berlin.de/~dieringe/Strader/
[...]

          • s
            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 16, 2004
              On Aug 15, 2004, at 9:25 PM, DoctorStarman@... wrote:

              > These people lived and worked 100 years ago--- so do you know of any
              > devices actually built and working, like radionics devices, or the
              > energy medicine devices designed by the Cayce Readings, or Wilhelm
              > Reich's orgone devices? Who is using them? Has anyone here had
              > experience with them?
              >
              > -starman

              Do you have a high speed connection? i can send you video.
              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 16, 2004

                sirius777@... writes:
                Do you have a high speed connection? i can send you video.

                *******Yes I do, but how about just an answer instead?

                   If it's a case of the devices designed by Cayce's source, I can tell you where they can be bought, and in the catalog, how they're to be used is clearly described and the different parts and principles of their functioning are clearly laid out. Instead of a long conceptual dissertation explaining how something is SUPPOSED to work, heavy on theory and short on practice (like this fellow Drunvalo and others like him give out, when they have no actual working machines to show), I'd just like to know what machines people here have first-hand experience with ---- have either operated themselves or seen in daily operation. I have had direct experience with the Cayce devices, with sensitive crystallization, and a few other devices. Student of Steiner and Wilhelm Reich Trevor James Constable has his latest invention here:

                http://www.ethericrainengineering.info/

                   I'm looking for practical experience other people have had with new technology..
                -starman
                www.DrStarman.net
              • Hithcalen
                Message 7 of 9 , Aug 17, 2004

                  It seems that there is 2 way to explore the etheric world with occult tecnology :

                  The first one is the vibration /ondulatory theory or may have relation with outside etheric forces, The second is more an occult way and seems to deal with inside human etheric forces.

                  I'am not realy involved in practical occult tecnology Dr Starmann, but if you could give me some more information about this subject I will be very pleased because I'am trying to plan an Occult tecnology research group, based on the Strader Machine first.

                  Indeed if you know other tecnology devices as the Cayce Machine  and give me some more information about it...

                  Do you Yahoo!?
                • s
                  Message 8 of 9 , Aug 17, 2004
                    Hi sorry for the delay in responding =)

                    Duncan Laurie is a great place to start !!!!

                    And I must say i have a Beautiful interview in video with Duncan at his
                    lab/studio discussing history of radionics etc.

                    so anyone with a high speed connection let me know......those with slow
                    connections best bet is an e-mail and i can send you a copy.

                    i'll see if i can get motivated to make a pdf of the same interview but
                    in text and pics.

                    *
                    * *
                  • Social Artist
                    Message 9 of 9 , Aug 18, 2004
                      I have a high speed connection and would be most
                      interested in viewing the video you reference.

                      Thank you-