Steiner's I is in us

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2004
      In a way we've been implanted by Steiner's "I" through his written
      works. By reading his lectures and his books we inevitably absorb
      his personality into our psyche's and we are thus illuminated by
      his "I". But does that mean his "I AM" overrules out individual I
      AM? I don't think so. Just as Jesus was implanted with
      Zarathustra's I AM—on the etheric-astral level—we retain our
      individual essence, our conscious mind soul, enabling us to think
      and act through our own will. The exception to this rule is the
      fanatic. He is the one who has allowed his individuality to be
      replaced by dogma and can not break free from his habitual
      thinking. He is, in essence, a slave.