Zarathustra

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2004
      Steiner said: "Zarathustra's I lived in the Nathanic Jesus' body
      from its twelfth year onward.. . . We must grasp the wonderous fact
      that the Zarathustra-I incarnated into the body of the Nathanic
      Jesus in the twelfth year, developing Jesus' soul faculties
      infinitely.. . . The Nathanic Jeuss continued to develop under the
      influence of Zarathustra's I until a new change occured as he
      thirtieth year approached. Once again, as at puberty, a new I fill
      the inner being of the Nathanic Jesus, but this time on a more
      universally significant level."

      This last I was Christ.

      Mathew Morrell
      www.kcpost.net