Guns'n'Roses

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 29, 2004
      My ideas on the two-Jesus children are based mostly on speculation,
      and probably a pinch of logic. Therefore I'm no authority on the
      matter. The people who should comment on this topic are the
      genius's of this Forum who probably have this subject painstakingly
      mapped out in their minds, like Dr. Starman, Br Ron, and Paulina.

      My feelings and instincts are, quite honestly, somewhat revolted by
      the idea that Jesus was some kind of composite being, or a fabric of
      personalities sewn together like a rag doll. That idea doesn't
      resonate within me. I'm sorry. However, I do believe the astral
      body of the "Jesus of Egypt" was absorbed by the Luke Jesus in order
      to prepare him for the monumental trials that lie ahead, and without
      which he would not have been fully capable of expressing the Christ
      impulse with such perfection. Jesus to me had one I AM. And I
      think Steiner believed so as well.

      But what do I know? I'm, in the words of Axel Rose, "just a small
      town white boy just trying to make ends meet."
    • s
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 29, 2004
        On Jul 29, 2004, at 3:46 PM, Mathew Morrell wrote:

        > My ideas on the two-Jesus children are based mostly on speculation,
        > and probably a pinch of logic. Therefore I'm no authority on the
        > matter. The people who should comment on this topic are the
        > genius's of this Forum who probably have this subject painstakingly
        > mapped out in their minds, like Dr. Starman, Br Ron, and Paulina.
        >
        > My feelings and instincts are, quite honestly, somewhat revolted by
        > the idea that Jesus was some kind of composite being, or a fabric of
        > personalities sewn together like a rag doll. That idea doesn't
        > resonate within me. I'm sorry. However, I do believe the astral
        > body of the "Jesus of Egypt" was absorbed by the Luke Jesus in order
        > to prepare him for the monumental trials that lie ahead, and without
        > which he would not have been fully capable of expressing the Christ
        > impulse with such perfection. Jesus to me had one I AM. And I
        > think Steiner believed so as well.

        Very interesting. Am I correct in saying that you feel the Solomon line
        Jesus would be the Jesus of Egypt astral body you speak of above?

        > But what do I know? I'm, in the words of Axel Rose, "just a small
        > town white boy just trying to make ends meet."

        ..............."welcome to the jungle!" ;-)
      • Renee Lattimore
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 31, 2004
          There is a lot of information in Edward Reaugh Smith's book, The Incredible Births of Jesus.  Hope this helps.

          Mathew Morrell <tma4cbt@...> wrote:
[...]

          Recommended books by Rudolf Steiner at:

          ommended books by Rudolf Steiner at:

          Do you Yahoo!?