The Two Jesus Children

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2004
      People may become confused by the strange event that occurred to
      Jesus in his youth, and thereby misinterpret the essential nature of
      our Saviour. At the age of 12 something happened that altered the
      Luke-Jesus to the point wherein his meek, mild, loving demeanor
      suddenly assumed a harder, more masculine edge. He became imbued by
      Solomonic knowledge. Of the first to recognize this transformation,
      according to the Bible, were the Hebrew rabbis in Jerusalem after
      Jesus became "lost." Here the meek, mild, innocently-radiant little
      boy exposed the powerful, arcane knowledge that he was now in
      possession of and taught as the rabbis listened in awe and
      amazement. The strange event merged together two opposite life-
      lines running parallel to each other through the Bible, one in the
      Luke Gospel and one the gospel of Matthew, both seemingly in
      contradiction with the other and irresolvable. Yet this same
      dichotomy is also expressed outside the Bible in the "Dead Sea
      Scrolls", where two Jesus' are named: The Messiah of Aaron is
      mentioned along with the Messiah of Israel: the priestly Messiah and
      the kingly Messiah.

      It is my contention, however, that Jesus is but one entity. And that
      entity is the Luke Jesus. Steiner himself, I believe, said that the
      Luke-Jesus, Adam, was the Ego of Jesus, and thereby is the Jesus we
      mean when we reference our Saviour. The other Jesus (of the Solomon
      line) was used merely to impart knowledge to the Luke Jesus via his
      astral body---and the astral-body, everyone knows, contains the
      imaginary and intellectual life of consciousness but is not
      consciousness itself, the I AM. The Luke Jesus is the ego of
      Jesus. He is the One who washed his robe in the blood of the lamb,
      the Man who suffered the scourges of Roman and Jewish whips, the One
      who was hung mercilessly on the cross at Golgotha, who cried for the
      salvation for all mankind, who suffered, laughed, cried, desired,
      willed, danced, drank, ate, and finally died that we may be saved
      through his sacrifice. The idea that Jesus was two people is true
      only to the extent that the Solomon-Jesus was a source of knowledge
      and power under Jesus's command.

      For more on this subject, read Paulina's essay.

      http://www.transintelligence.org/Occult%20Christological%
      20Research/weretheretwo.htm
    • s
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 29, 2004
        On Jul 29, 2004, at 11:55 AM, Mathew Morrell wrote:

        > People may become confused by the strange event that occurred to
        > Jesus in his youth, and thereby misinterpret the essential nature of
        > our Saviour. At the age of 12 something happened that altered the
        > Luke-Jesus to the point wherein his meek, mild, loving demeanor
        > suddenly assumed a harder, more masculine edge. He became imbued by
        > Solomonic knowledge. Of the first to recognize this transformation,
        > according to the Bible, were the Hebrew rabbis in Jerusalem after
        > Jesus became "lost." Here the meek, mild, innocently-radiant little
        > boy exposed the powerful, arcane knowledge that he was now in
        > possession of and taught as the rabbis listened in awe and
        > amazement. The strange event merged together two opposite life-
        > lines running parallel to each other through the Bible, one in the
        > Luke Gospel and one the gospel of Matthew, both seemingly in
        > contradiction with the other and irresolvable. Yet this same
        > dichotomy is also expressed outside the Bible in the "Dead Sea
        > Scrolls", where two Jesus' are named: The Messiah of Aaron is
        > mentioned along with the Messiah of Israel: the priestly Messiah and
        > the kingly Messiah.
        >
        > It is my contention, however, that Jesus is but one entity. And that
        > entity is the Luke Jesus. Steiner himself, I believe, said that the
        > Luke-Jesus, Adam, was the Ego of Jesus, and thereby is the Jesus we
        > mean when we reference our Saviour. The other Jesus (of the Solomon
        > line) was used merely to impart knowledge to the Luke Jesus via his
        > astral body---and the astral-body, everyone knows, contains the
        > imaginary and intellectual life of consciousness but is not
        > consciousness itself, the I AM. The Luke Jesus is the ego of
        > Jesus. He is the One who washed his robe in the blood of the lamb,
        > the Man who suffered the scourges of Roman and Jewish whips, the One
        > who was hung mercilessly on the cross at Golgotha, who cried for the
        > salvation for all mankind, who suffered, laughed, cried, desired,
        > willed, danced, drank, ate, and finally died that we may be saved
        > through his sacrifice. The idea that Jesus was two people is true
        > only to the extent that the Solomon-Jesus was a source of knowledge
        > and power under Jesus's command.
        >
        > For more on this subject, read Paulina's essay.
        >
        > http://www.transintelligence.org/Occult%20Christological%
        > 20Research/weretheretwo.htm
        >

        > Steiner himself, I believe, said that the
        > Luke-Jesus, Adam, was the Ego of Jesus, and thereby is the Jesus we
        > mean when we reference our Saviour.

        does that make, Adam, the gentile Jesus?;

        > The other Jesus (of the Solomon
        > line)

        and the Solomon line the Jewish Jesus?

        and 1 more question, would the single entity Jesus contention have an
        effect on the interpretation of Simon?

        thanks again for any insight,

        very interesting

        =)