Rene Querido

  • LilOleMissy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 23, 2004
      Dear Friends,

      It is with a deep sense of heartfelt reverence that I notify all of you
      I have been informed that Rene Querido entered the Spiritual World
      today from Bristol, UK. Many of us recall his life of work and
      dedication to the Being Anthroposophia as well as his work in
      translation and role in establishing Rudolf Steiner College in Fair
      Oaks (Sacramento), California. Now he continues his work from a
      differing milieu.

      Blessings,

      Sheila
    • Richard Distasi
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 24, 2004
        Sheila,

        Thank you for sending this announcement. I had the pleasure of briefly meeting Rene many years ago when he stopped in Cincinnati to visit the Waldorf school here. While he was here he gave a lecture. I know that he did much in the way of getting the Sacramento branch established and well grounded. I'm sure that he will be missed by many.

        rick distasi
        It is with a deep sense of heartfelt reverence that I notify all of you
        I have been informed that Rene Querido entered the Spiritual World
        today from Bristol, UK. Many of us recall his life of work and
        dedication to the Being Anthroposophia as well as his work in
        translation and role in establishing Rudolf Steiner College in Fair
        Oaks (Sacramento), California. Now he continues his work from a
        differing milieu.

        Blessings,

        Recommended books by Rudolf Steiner at:

        ommended books by Rudolf Steiner at: