Per Spiritum Sanctum Reviviscimus

  • c c
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30 9:55 AM

      Per Spiritum Sanctum Reviviscimus

      E.D.N. I.C.M. P.S.S.R

      Ex Deo nascimur;

      In Christo morimur;

      Per Spiritum Sanctum reviviscimus.

      This is the truth which serves as the motto of modern spiritual science.

      Out of God we are born.

      In Christ we die.

      Through the Holy Spirit we shall be re-awakened.

      The world secret is found here

      I am born out of the Godhead;

      I die in Christ;

      I am born again through the Holy Spirit

      The meaning of human evolution is completely suggested in this motto.

      From God, Mankind has Being.
      In Christ, Death becomes Life.
      In the Spirit's World-Thoughts, the Soul awakens.

      From the foundation stone meditation-(see posts starting 1290 )

      the Christmas thought                — Ex Deo Nascimur;

      the Easter thought                      — In Christo Morimur;

      and the Whitsun thought           — Per Spiritum Sanctum Reviviscimus.