Re: [steiner] Important News for steiner Members

    Message 1 of 2 , May 22 9:04 AM
      In a message dated 5/22/2004 10:34:49 AM Eastern Daylight Time, cathleen_rq@... writes:

      I was really far into debt.
      Like Most I was in Financial dispair.
      I could not seem to get ahead no matter how hard I tried.
      Untill I found this place.
      http://helpsaving.4ever.cc
      If you are in debt they can help you out.
      Check them out today I did.
      This email was sent because you joined our group...

      ********No it was not, it was sent because yet another spammer joined. That 'person' is now history.

         After tolerating these spammers for many months, I've decided (reluctantly) to change this to a "restricted" group, meaning I have to approve people joining. That means people can't automatically become members but instead a request to join will be sent to me, and then I'll send an e-mail asking a person applying for membership to introduce him- or herself. In my experience, spammers will not reply. That should put an end to these off-topic pitches from advertisers.

          A belated welcome to new members Danny from Montreal, whom some of you may know from the so-called 'anthroposophy' list at Yahoogroups (which unfortunately is not about anthroposophy) and who joined a few days ago, and to 'alfonso369' who joined May 7th, and 'sylviabrose' (Carl) who joined May 1st. Perhaps you all could introduce yourselves to the group.

      Starman

      www.DrStarman.net