Author seeks people to interview for book

  • courageoussouls
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20 11:40 AM
      Hello. I am an author writing a book about why souls choose prior to
      incarnation to experience certain challenges in their lives. I'm
      interested in interviewing people who know why their soul selected
      the specific challenges they have faced. This book grew out of my
      own personal spiritual awakening and a desire to write something
      spiritually meaningful.

      This project is an opportunity for people to share stories that may
      inspire others who face similar challenges. The book is intended to
      help people see purpose in suffering that may appear to be arbitrary
      and meaningless.

      If you might like to be interviewed, or for more information, PLEASE
      CONTACT ME DIRECTLY at courageoussouls@....

      In your email, please introduce yourself (first name, age, gender,
      location, profession, anything else you care to share), and please
      address the following questions:
      What are the major challenges you face or have faced in life?
      Why did you choose prior to incarnation to experience these
      challenges?
      How do you know this?
      Have you had any spiritual or metaphysical experiences? If so,
      please describe.
      Are you able to speak directly with Spirit (discarnate entities)? If
      so, please describe.

      I fully understand and respect the fact that you may wish to know
      something about me before you address these questions. I would be
      happy to talk about myself and my background with anyone who contacts
      me.

      It is my intention to conduct this research with the utmost honor and
      integrity. Discretion and confidentiality assured. Please note that
      I do not need to use real names in the book. You would decide
      whether or not your real name will be used.

      If you know anyone who may have this type of knowledge and who might
      like to participate, please refer them to this message or to my web
      page at www.courageoussouls.com

      I expect to be working on this project well into 2005, so please feel
      free to contact me even in the "distant" future.

      Thank you.

      Robert