Re: [steiner] Colour

  • LilOleMissy@SBCglobal.net
    Message 1 of 4 , May 18, 2004

      s wrote:

      How cool and interesting!

        this may be the color you seek =)

      I have a very shiny copper colander hanging on a wall in my kitchen.
      At sunset some of the suns ray's can enter through the front doors and
      windows of my house and due to the angle reach my kitchen. When that
      light reflects off of the copper colander the resultant glowing
      reflection is of a most amazing feels almost healing..... peach
      blossom.

      at least now having read this thread that is what i will call this
      color.  Something about the sun reflecting off copper...... ?

      =)

      What a beautiful description! I wonder if this might have anything to do with the healing qualities of copper? Is it Jupiter that copper is connected with, or am I mixed up here?