Readings

  • Micheline
    Message 1 of 6 , May 16 7:05 AM
      Thank you Sheila,

      I first got acquainted with Steiner's works maybe 10-15 years ago.
      Finally, I thought, someone who can explain in clear, comprehending
      thoughts/images/sentences.

      I discontinued for a while, exploring other avenues, but now I have
      come back to Steiner.

      It's like now, I read him with a new level of comprehension,
      perspective, like before, I grasped intellectually mostly, but now,
      it is as if it is enlightening more of me, I get more substance, a
      deeper level of understanding, and have now started trying to adjust
      my exterior behavior accordingly, from this new perspective, this
      new level of apprehension/understanding: that does not come easily,
      nor often, and only for brief periods of time: but the richness that
      it adds to life compels me to study ever more the system of
      Anthroposophy. I have started practicing some of the exercises: like
      the one just before sleeping, the retrospective. I will try soon to
      add the meditations

      Does a phonetic version of the 8 meditations (in german) exists?

      Do you yourself practice?

      I have reread parts of 'Occult Science' with a much greater
      focus/attention and have gained in insight, particularly Cosmology.

      Try not to be taken aback by my personalised way of using the
      english language, my mother tongue is french. (or spelling!)

      My best to you,

      Micheline Naud