Re: [steiner] Re: Mantras and Rose Cross

  • LilOleMissy@SBCglobal.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 27, 2004
      Dear Sarah,

      You're so very welcome for what little help I may have been able to offer, and I'm sorry to admit I cannot say if "Theosophy" is necessary reading before "Occult Science." For myself, "Occult Science" was the very first Steiner work I ever came across, but that was sufficient for me to realize I had at last found that for which I had searched from as far back as I could remember. It seems to me some of us may benefit from one or another work at a given time than perhaps another, since we are all individuals, and I'm sure you'll choose what is best for you.

      Blessings,

      Sheila

      Sarah Ford Elliott wrote:
      Thanks for that. I must confess I have owned Occult Science for
      at least a year and haven't read it yet - even though I've read other
      things twice in that time! Would you say it is necessary to read
      Theosophy first?

      Yours,
      Sarah FE