aries

  • c c
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2004

      Starman wrote-

      ...Steiner's sketches and his written indications (in German, of course) to the artist, Imma von Echerdstein, are found in the "Beträge zur Rudolf Steiner Gesamtausgabe", pub. in 1972. Dr. Vreede worked on them a bit.

      I think Francoise said he has this book as well.

      Franky wrote -

      Could we look at the sign and sketches for Aries/Easter?

      Starman wrote-

      I believe you said you had a copy of the book. Do you have the sketches & Steiner's written indications?

      Franky wrote -

      The sketches I have are exactly as yours, but as it is a photocopy is black on white not red on cream.

      Alwyn /Chris writes-

      I also have a black and white series, which while very close and would appear to be related by copying to the colour version, but, is not absolutely identical, having been made in a perceptibly different sketching style. I also have a third series of sketches for the “sun zodiac” which are significantly different with some of the pictures such as the one for Aries.

      In friendship Alwyn/Chris

      if anyone misses the image it can be posted on site if requested