Re: [steiner] Cycle of Group Work

  • Suzanne Walker
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 17, 2004
      Starman- I am all for your idea- it looks very good.
      (I wondered if everyone knows about making sure you get the emails as they come in.  It makes a difference in following the conversation , or lack thereof).

      You take on this committment to monitor this group with real energy, and determnation.  It is awesome, I would say. trying to get a real conversation going is challenging. But let's give it a go. Blessings to you-  Suzanne