Re: [steiner] Re: Casting a Horoscope: The Fixed Stars Pt. 2

  • Pierre Gringoire
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 22, 2004
      > ONCE I GET SOME FEEDBACK THAT SHOWS THE DIAGRAMS ARE DONE
      > WELL ENOUGH FOR PEOPLE TO UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY NEED TO
      > UNDERSTAND BY MEANS OF THEM, I'LL PUT TOGETHER A FINISHED
      > SEQUENCE WITH SOME ADDITIONAL MATERIAL.

      The information provided so far has been very clear.  I suspect any problems that may arise will arise when the astronomical data is converted into astrological interpretation -- that aspect is much less clear (for me at least).  None the less, it is obvious that what has been presented comes from experience and not merely from reading books on the subject.  That is what gives it its value.  The approach is very useful.  Please continue.