LOOKING????? Join this Yahoo Group: "Single Pantheists Seeking Mates"...

  • amber_love101
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2004
      LOOKING????? Join this Yahoo Group: "Single Pantheists Seeking
      Mates"...

      400+ Members World Wide and growing...

      Einstein was a Pantheist. What is a Pantheist? We believe there is
      nothing which is not God. Everything comes from God/Universe,
      therefore everything is God, which is the true defintion of being
      Omnipresent. God is the good, the bad, the ugly, and the
      beautiful. "IT" is everything one can see, taste, touch, hear,
      smell, think, and everything we cannot even sense.
      Click on the link below to check out this free Yahoo singles group.