Re: [steiner] Horoscope questions

    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 18, 2004
      In a message dated 2/18/2004 10:35:23 AM Eastern Standard Time, sirius777@... writes:

      I wanted to share a quick thing.  Just before sunrise, when there is
      just a tad of the purple turning to light blue.  To me a most
      remarkable phenomena occurs.  This is especially easy to observe with
      the moon setting in the west as the sun rises in the east, and most of
      all with as many planets also in the sky the better.

      It is kind of hard to describe, but something to do with the lighting
      at this hour it makes it really, at least to me, really easy to
      actually see what appear to be orbits of the planets.  For example with
      the moon and a planet next to each other it allows you to see an
      amazing 'depth' to each body, it seems to accentuate the appropriate
      distances relative to the distant stars. It really is amazing.

      one year we had 3 or 4 or 5 planets lined up together at that time in
      the morning. it was spectacular.

      =)

      *******I also have observed things like the background "field" around the planets brighten when two or more are near each other. The professional astronomers, of course, say this doesn't happen. So-called "scientists" today are all too ready to dismiss anyone's direct experience with their dogma that says "it can't be so." Not doing that is, you may recall from our Christmas study, one of the 6 preparatory exercises.
           200 years ago they dismissed all reports of fallen meteors by saying there could not be rocks falling from the sky because there were no rocks in the sky to fall. Plus ca change....

         I'll have some more to say about the planets visible in the night sky now relative to this.