Welcome to Richard

  • Sena Fernando
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2000
      A warm welcome to Richard, who has just joined our group. Thank
      you,Richard,for the information about yourself in your profile. May I
      ask you to read my message entitled, "Why Steiner?"
      http://www.egroups.com/message/steiner/19?&start=1
      This is a deliberately provocative message designed to stimulate
      discussion.
      I would be interested to know what books you have read on Steiner.
      I am currently reading A.P.Shepherd's book which is excellent. I have
      been trying to get hold of Colin Wilson's book on Steiner,but without
      success. I searched Abebooks,and was told that Greensleeves' Books in
      Chipping Norton had it, but they had sold out. I would be interested
      to know if any member has read this.
      I look forward to hearing from you.
      Sena
      http://esotericlinks.com